Saturday, February 26, 2011

WATCH OUT! New items are coming.

I have been working on several new items. I will try to get some pictures posted in a few days. I have been working on some key chains made from upcycled spoon bowls. They have been flattened and then I have stamped some great sayings on them. I welcome any suggestions of your favorite sayings, they can also be personalized with a name, wedding date and names, birthdays, the sky's the limit.


 The other new item is glass spinners, with these it just goes to show that even the small ones can serve a purpose. I have melted some great small bottles, vases, and jars. Then they have been hung with a snap swivel and a very small steel cable. The cable has then been decorated with beads most of which have also been recycled form old jewelry. When you place these outdoors they will spin as if they were doing a gentle and peaceful dance. They can also be hung indoors in a window as a sun catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment